warhound.org is the home of FOSS hacks by Adrian
Hosey. These are mostly hacks-for-hackers, from my sysadmin
years. All are old, some are still useful, some could be made useful
again with a little polish. For my commercial work, please visit
Midnight Owl Software.
- Tatsukiko Miyagawa kindly took over maintenance of this. The above link should take you to his most recent release.
- xload + SNMP = a surprising amount of power.
- Make Apache extract useful information from the X-Forwarded-For header.
- An extension for the sawfish window manager.
- Fun with Emacs! Fun with signatures!